When Is Lead Paint Dangerous?
One of the best ways to know if you have lead paint is the age of your home. If you’ve moved into a Centennial home that was built just before 1978, it is quite common for lead-based paint to be inside your home. It’s good to know that lead-based paint isn’t dangerous if it’s in good shape. If there’s no chipping, it means no worries. However, if your Centennial home is likely to have lead-based paint, it’s always good to err on the side of caution. We provide you with the lead paint testing so you can ensure your safety.
Why Is Lead Poisoning Harmful?
Lead poisoning can have many negative effects on the body and stunt the development of children throughout Centennial. Children are especially at risk, experiencing symptoms such as cognitive and physical disabilities. Some unwanted effects of long-term lead exposure include irritability, weight loss, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, vomiting, and fatigue. Do not risk hurting yourself or the ones you love. Let our lead paint testing in Centennial safeguard your family.
What Do We Do?
Our Centennial team is here to test for lead paint and the problems it may cause your property. We realize the anxiety you feel the moment you find out about lead on your property. That’s why our lead-based paint testing in Centennial precisely pinpoints where any lead issue is and provides you the solutions to keep your property safe. Because of the dangers of lead, you must know what to search for and how to test lead-based paint to make sure there aren’t any kind of dangers. That’s where we come in — call today to ensure your safety.